Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

one check + two check = one smaller list


There is never a dull moment in our household right now! I am always finding something to clean, something to paint or a DIY website that gives me more ideas of various thing I want to do.  Here is the to-do list as it stands right now:
  • Unpack ALL kitchen boxes
  • Finish painting the kitchen  (finish one coat of gloss on cabinets)
  • Finish painting the trim in bedroom #1
  • Start painting the trim in bedroom #2
  • Iron duvet cover and pillow covers and put on my bed
So here are some pics of what I have been up to.  I will post more on each of the projects once all my major projects are completed.  Hope you all enjoy!  Let me know what you think!

Before the baseboards were covered in various paint colors and a lot of the paint was peeling off:



Now they are smooth as a babies butt:


The kitchen also went from green to blue and the cabinets went from black to white.  Here is a picture so you can see what it looked like before:


  And here a small sneak peak at the after (still need to put on the gloss so I have nothing on the countertops):




And here is a pic of the wall color:


And the beadboard we hung (well my dad hung):

0 comments:

Post a Comment