Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

To do list


Here is what I hope to accomplish this week:
  • Unpack ALL kitchen boxes
  • Finish painting the kitchen
  • Finish painting the trim in bedroom #1
  • Start painting the trim in bedroom #2
  • Iron duvet cover and pillow covers and put on my bed
Maybe if I have some accountability with you all I will get all these tasks accomplished and post pictures at the end of the week about each of them! Anyone have a preference on what they would like to see first?

2 comments:

k said...

hmmm..tough call, I say kitchen or the duvet/pillow covers! Wish I could help you paint, but I'm not sure it'll work out! If you're painting this weekend, let me know, I could help then!

Khylee said...

Thanks girl! The duvet is currently airing out before I i attempt to iron it :) cabinets will do done shortly....thanks for the motivation to finish them first :) Not sure about painting this weekend...I will let you know!

Post a Comment