Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

To Do List


I live by to-do lists.  Ask my friends in graduate school and they will tell you I am constantly making lists with little check boxes and writing things in my calendar during class (it's is borderline  obsessive).  Anyway....since having a list helped so much last week in putting my little hinney in gear here is my list I hope to accomplish this week:
  • Gloss the kitchen cabinets
  • Finish trim in bedroom #2 (the office)
  • Unpack boxes in the office
  • Hang window treatments in the office (meaning sew the curtains and spray paint the rods)
  • Gloss the bathroom cabinets
  • Sew up the duvet cover (yes that's right it was about 4 inches too big for our comforter, although both were labeled full/queen, so I get the joy of correcting the mistake)
  • Adam: finish the second coat on the bathroom
I will post pics at the end of the week on all I am able to accomplish...toodles for now!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment