Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Everett + Thelma= Mary

To say my grandmom was an incredible woman is an understatement. Her death when I was nine was a devastating event as she was one of the people who was always a constant in my life. Her legacy, however, continues as she left her mark of sewing on the world! Here are some of the items in my home that were handmade by Mary Yvonne and are a constant reminder of a woman whom I loved deeply.




This was not actually made by my grandmother, but it was what she used to put her coasters in at her house. It is a sweet reminder of her that I now get to see everday.




She made this coasters for a lot of different people in every shade of the rainbow. I have the white, blue and peach.

P.S. If you look, you can catch a glimpse of our new wall color! More on that once rooms start being put together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment