Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

old + new = our office

Howdy! It has been a while since I have posted due to the overtake of my schooling. These snow days came at a great time. I am getting ahead with school and have time to update the blog. What a treat! Although there was a request for the kitchen, my camera needs batteries, so that post will come soon. So for now, I will show you all the office because I already took pictures of it. There isn't much to it, but just enough to keep me organized and provide me with a work space for studying. Adam doesn't use it much except for sitting on the coach while I work. So without further ado, here she is:The coach is from Ikea, and we bought it originally for our first rent house. We lived on the second story of a house and we couldn't have a normal couch so we bought this little beauty! The desk is from Target and I bought it during college. The chair is a garage sale find. I bought for a $1 and painted it as well as recovered the seat. I will document that process later.

Where I spend a lot of my time!


Some of my textbooks. All but one of those books is for ONE of my classes! That's right eight books for one class! So there you have it! Our humble little office. Stay safe everyone in the snow and ice. Enjoy time with your family, and from what I can tell enjoy all the food everyone is making! Yummy!

3 comments:

k said...

8 books for one class is ridiculous! You're house is looking great!!! Any potential houses yet?

Khylee said...

Thanks! We are praying and searching, you will be one of the first to know when it happens! Probably even before it hits the blog :)

k said...

I need an update! How's the new house?!

Post a Comment