Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

one chai tea + one nap = I cannot sleep

Tomorrow marks moving day and Adam and I only have a few things left to pack up! Seeing as how we will be residing far from any thriving metropolis I have been making my last minute Craigslist purchases. Not only did I score a complete queen size bed frame, for $50 smack-a-roos, I also purchased a dining room table with 5 chairs for $200! I will post pictures soon of my incredible finds! I am still searching for a lot more pieces, but realized that I want to refinish anything I purchase so I better slow down on the buying or I might just start to feel overwhelmed! I also managed to sell my previous glass dining room table, that although nice, just wasn't meant for entertaining. Here are some of my favorite, current inspirational pictures from some of the blogs I love to read. Enjoy the eye-candy and Happy New Year!












Does anyone have a favorite design photo they have used as inspiration in a room or have a blog (home or food) that they love to read. Leave me a comment with the link!

3 comments:

k said...

I was totally going to tell you about "Life in the Fun Lane"! I guess you already knew about it!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly's Korner :-) http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

She has several posts about "Show us _____ Room" & there are literally hundreds of rooms to look at & get ideas from.

Khylee said...

Thanks ladies!

Post a Comment