Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

one TP roll + spray paint = wall art

Hello All! We are officially moving January 2nd! Our stuff will be temporarily going into storage and we will be living in a little cabin in the woods thanks to one of the guys that works with Adam. I have posted all my unwanted furniture on Craigslist, packed all rooms except the master bedroom, and started cleaning up our little casa. Inspection on the new house will hopefully be done by the end of this week and then we can move forward and I can get to work re-doing the new, old house.

I leave you today with a little recyclable wall art that can be made with toilet paper rolls, some spray paint and a little glue. I cannot wait to make it!




To see step by step instructions click here!

Source: Design Sponge

0 comments:

Post a Comment