Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

boxes + tape = packing

Started the process of packing today. Although we still have no exact location of where we will be living, the lease is up and we are moving out trusting and knowing that God will provide. To let everyone know how much of a "type A" personality I am, I even organized how I packed. I had piles for everything and even labeled all my boxes so I would know what each contained.


Here was my trusty companion, who completely tore up a toy that was rediscovered during the packing process.
Everything got a good swiffer before going into the boxes. Now when I get everything out, it will be ready to be placed in its new home sans dusting.


Then, each item, if breakable was wrapped in newspaper to prevent breaking during the move. I was all about recycling for this project. All boxes used in the A+K move are from restaurants, businesses or donated from people who recently moved. I know, go green!


Here is my label so I knew what was in each box. Everything could be in boxes for a few months so I may not remember where it all is, this was an easy solution.


This is the stack of boxes that has begun in the living room. It was sad to pack it all up. This was Adam and I's first house as newlyweds and we are both sad to be leaving. However, we are extremely happy, nervous, excited to be first time homebuyers and are excited to see what house we end up buying!

3 comments:

k said...

yay Khylee! I can't wait to see all that goes on with your moving and such! Love your blog layout, too!

Sarah said...

i know where you got those boxes :P lol...dont'cha just loooove moving!!! :)

Khylee said...

thank you, thank you ladies! I got more paper boxes from a guy at our church....so packing can begin again! yeah! hope you all enjoy!

Post a Comment